Protection of personal data
- By disclosing their personal data in connection with the provision of Services, the user (i.e. the Interpreter or the Client) shall grant the Provider the right to process those personal data, including contact details (e-mail, phone number, fax number etc.). This consent shall be granted for an indefinite period of time, and may be withdrawn at any time by a written declaration delivered to the Provider.
- By disclosing the e-mail address and phone number to the Provider, the user agrees that those contact details will be used for the distribution of commercial communication or promotional materials of the Provider or its business partners. If the user does not consent to the use of their e-mail address and phone number for the distribution of commercial communication or promotional materials of the Provider or its business partners, they shall tick the respective field in the form, usually in their profile.
- The Provider declares that data obtained under paragraph 6 of this article of the General Terms and Conditions will be processed and used in order to create a database of users of Services, to evaluate the target groups of partial Services, to evaluate the site traffic at Interpretty.com, and to send commercial communication or promotional materials of the Provider or its business partners to persons included in the database.
- The Provider declares that personal data obtained this way will only be used for the purposes of the company by its employees or contractors, and that they will not be disclosed to a third party. The right of the user to access their data shall be guaranteed.
- If the Provider violates its obligation as a data administrator pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., the user is entitled to request that the violation be explained and that the illegal situation be remedied.